3 December – 23 December 2014
- Meet a living spiritual master
- Learn yoga and meditation
- Consult a world renowned vedic astrologer
- Rejuvenate your body with a range of ayurveda treatments
- Experience Hindu culture first hand
This is a tour for those who are serious about their personal spiritual growth. It is an unique opportunity to experience and learn about Hinduism close up. We will stay at the Amma Amritapuri Ashram, which is situated on a narrow strip of land between the ocean and the famous Kerala backwaters. Amma is one of the few enlightened masters on earth today. She is difficult to describe in words – most people who had the fortune to meet her reported it a life changing experience. Website:www.amritapuri.orgThere is a daily and weekly program with ample free time in between activities. You will be able to meet Amma personally and ask her questions that are important to you. You will also have the opportunity to learn meditation, yoga, tai chi and chi kung and you can consult a world renown vedic astrologer to answer your questions. For those wanting a health boost there are various ayurvedic (traditional herbal medicine) treatments available. All profits go to the ashram’s many charitable activities.
Land price ex (and returning to) Trivandrum or Kochi, per person:
|Number of people on tour||Price per person
shared room (AUD)
|Single supplement (AUD)|
|minimum 2 people, max 10||$ 600||$ 100|
Included in the package:
- All land transportation in India including a backwater cruise
- Accommodation and meals. At the ashram basic Indian vegetarian food is served. Western vegetarian food is also available at a small extra cost.
- Meditation course
- Daily Yoga or Tai Chi class
Visas, personal insurance and airfares are not included but can be arranged. Ask us for a price.
You can combine any of the above tours and you will receive a discount. To book a tour a deposit of 25% is required by 15 October 2014.