16 February – 24 March 2022 (tentative dates, yet to be confirmed)
From A$ 1,800 twin share, with single supplement available
- Meet Mooji, a living spiritual master
- Learn yoga and meditation
- Experience the annual International Yoga Festival
- Consult a vedic astrologer
- Rejuvenate your body with a range of ayurvedic treatments
- Listen to satsangs and lectures
- Take a dip in the holy Ganges river
- Watch sunset ceremonies on the banks of the holy river Ganges
This is the best time of year to visit Rishikesh, the yoga and spiritual capital of the world. Sri Mooji will be giving daily satsangs, to get a taste of his teachings go to www.mooji.org. There are many personal growth courses happening, and an abundance of yoga schools offer classes as well as teacher training. There are many ashrams where one can stay and some offer daily programs of satsang and teachings as well as yoga classes. The international Yoga Festival takes place in early March. There are also many natural health practitioners in Rishikesh, ayurveda being the main modality.
Why meet Mooji in person in Rishikesh? There are many reasons, being in the presence of a master our being is affected more than just by viewing a teacher on utube. We are all vibrational beings and affect each other. Rishikesh has been a spiritual abode for many Rishis (seers) throughout the ages, and many have gained enlightenment there and ended up establishing ashrams, teaching others what they had found. This is why Sri Mooji chooses Rishikesh for his yearly satsang season.
Contact us for expressions of interest and more information on the accommodation options available for this experience.